RSS

Mommy's 10 Year Reunion

John Rolf Filed Under:


Dean got to travel to Lufkin with me to attend my high school reunion. I had a great time seeing old friends and he had a great time seeing his grandparents! I really debated going to the reunion because I wasn't sure if my friends would be there. It seemed pretty intimidating to me to walk into a place where you somewhat recognize the faces, but really have no idea WHO these people are! I mean really, it has been 10 years and on top of that is anyone the same as they were in high school?! I actually found out that yes, some people are exactly the same! Not only did they look the same, but sadly, they acted the same (and we actually had a fight break out!). But that was just a few people, most had made positive changes and had grown up and made something of themselves! In the end, I was thankful that I went. It was good to reconnect with people and get to show off pictures of my baby boy!

edit post

0 Responses to "Mommy's 10 Year Reunion"

Post a Comment