RSS

Cross Timbers Christmas CD

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:


Can I just say how proud I am of John Rolf?! With the help of a great team of people, John's dream of a new kind of Christmas CD is now a reality. He took a step of faith and he acted on what God was leading him to do and it is amazing! I love that guy!

I find myself listening to this music and just wrapped in emotion for what Christmas really means. I hate that for the rest of the year, this thought is usually far from my mind. I hope you get a chance this holiday season to stop and breathe and think about how incredibly blessed we are to be able to freely celebrate the True Gift.

edit post

1 Response to "Cross Timbers Christmas CD"

  1. Don Hannabas Says:
  2. Shared the music with the Owens. They were really impressed with your talent. Me too.

Post a Comment