RSS

And his first word is...!

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
..."Uh-Oh"!

How appropriate, since everything Dean picks up ends up on the floor or somewhere it doesn't belong!


Other things Dean has learned recently:

1. When Mom and Dad aren't looking, I can stash my lunch, dinner or breakfast down in my seat where it can't be seen until I'm picked up!

2. If I stand up in my new red chair and then take a step, my face suddenly gets up close and personal with the carpet.
a. If I don't cry about this, then I can pretend it didn't happen
b. I only did this once because I realized there are less painful ways to get down

3. If I say "uh-oh" a lot after I throw something down, mom thinks it is cute and might forget to get on to me.

4. I can stand up next to something and then let go and take a few steps and it is pretty fun.

5. If I sign the word "more" with my hands, mom and dad just start giving me stuff. So I wake up in the morning and sign this as soon as they come to get me out of the crib.

6. Things that open and close (like doors) are really fun until they shut so tight that I can't get them open again.

edit post

1 Response to "And his first word is...!"

  1. Melanie Says:
  2. Too Hilarious!! Dean you are so smart and adorable too!!

Post a Comment