RSS

SNOW DAY!

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:







edit post

2 Responses to "SNOW DAY!"

  1. Happy Cinderella Says:
  2. Jess - I think the funniest thing about this is your outfit! I love the jacket, pants and boots!

    Dean is such a cutie trying to figure out what he is seeing in the video! I cannot believe how big those flakes are!
  3. Jessica Rolf Says:
  4. I KNEW I wouldn't be able to get away with this post without someone commenting on my outfit!! Those are actually John's boots and jacket, but I did contribute the pants to the ensemble!

    Dean's boots that he was wearing are about two sizes too big! He was funny trying to walk in them. He needed to borrow Spency's rubber boots!

    I was shocked at how big the flakes were too. I've never seen snowflakes that were as big as a golf ball!

Post a Comment