RSS

Joy

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
Dean is such a fun age! I love it when he is:

1. Making the motor noise when he plays with his cars
2. Waddling towards me with a book and climbing in my lap so I can read it to him
3. Using his chubby finger to press the button that plays the ABC song on his fridge letter magnet
4. Playing his toy guitar and dancing aka "headbanging" as he plays.
5. Looking at me adoringly and then bursting into laughter
6. Saying "ooo. ooo. ooo." when he hears or sees an airplane or a dog
7. Attacking his daddy so that he will chase him or wrestle with him
8. Begging for whatever it is that we are eating or drinking
9. Grabbing his blanket out of his crib and handing it to me when he wakes up
10. Kissing us (which is pretty much just knocking our heads together)

edit post

3 Responses to "Joy"

  1. Andi Hawkins Says:
  2. I love it. Really really really love it.
  3. Andi Hawkins Says:
  4. Oh yeah... and I am adding you to my blogroll.
  5. The Coopers Says:
  6. Dean is such a cutie and getting so big. I loved the head butting at dinner the other night. Priceless!

Post a Comment