RSS

Summer Fun!

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
Life is good when you have a personal pool in the back yard! It makes those hot days bearable...unless you are the one outside the pool taking the pictures! Dean really loves "swimming".




edit post

7 Responses to "Summer Fun!"

  1. The Coopers Says:
  2. Too cute! I need to know where you found those sunglasses that stay on. Cameron always pulls his off and pokes himself in the eye. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night. The boys can't wait either.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I love that I saw this post because I was JUST this past wkd planning on buying that exact same froggy pool at WalMart! I know Andrew is still a little too small for it.. but Momma needs a tan! Dean looks like a regular surfer dude. :)
  5. Beka Bullard Says:
  6. That is so cute!!! I will have to try out Sonic as a vacation spot again soon. The simple things mean so much more now. Ok...your chicken pot pie is delicious! It was such a blessing to us. Thanks so much!
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. The Deanster is stylin'!! SO CUTE! I just want to squeeze him!

    Aunt Cheryl
  9. Momma Tilly Says:
  10. Ok, We need one of those pools...
  11. Andi Hawkins Says:
  12. What a little cutie. How do you get anything done with that honey around to watch all the time. Thanks for the pics.
  13. Happy Cinderella Says:
  14. He is hilarious! I loved the video of him splashing...too cute!
    Is that a long sleeved swim shirt, Jess, or just a regular tshirt underneath? I am looking for one for Abs for the beach. Also, I found some of those sunglasses at Walmart for $2.86 and Abigail loves them! Of course we had to get a pair for little sister too.

Post a Comment