RSS
Jessica Rolf Filed Under:

At first, I was so sad. My parents couldn't take a good picture of me. Even my first birthday pictures were terrible. And then, Granny and PawPaw came to the rescue and gave mom and dad an early birthday present! Now they have a really cool camera and it makes me happy! You will be seeing a lot more of me now! Thanks Granny & PawPaw!


edit post

4 Responses to " "

  1. Andi Hawkins Says:
  2. I love it! Dean is so photogenic. I miss you at workout!! Are you coming back??
  3. Julie B Says:
  4. YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm sure you've figured out by now that hearing that "click" of the shutter is addicting! I bet Dean will be OVERLY captured now!
    :)
  5. Beka Bullard Says:
  6. You are so cute!
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. The Deanster needs to test out the camera again! I love these two pictures...sad/happy...makes me smile looking at them. I have to look again every few days to see if the camera is working!

    Aunt Cheryl

Post a Comment