RSS

World's Strongest Boy - Pumpkin Patch

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
Introducing our first contestant in the World's strongest boy contest....Dean! Here is a recent picture of Dean enjoying a hayride before the competition.



Event One: Tractor Pull



Event Two: Pumpkin Lift



Event Three: Pumpkin Reach



Event Four: Pumpkin Squat

edit post

6 Responses to "World's Strongest Boy - Pumpkin Patch"

  1. The Coopers Says:
  2. I love it! Too cute. The best one is the pumpkin squat. you are so funny!
  3. Julie B Says:
  4. Look at that long, blonde hair! CUTIE!
    :)
  5. Beka Bullard Says:
  6. I love this post.
  7. Andi Hawkins Says:
  8. Has he been doing kettlebells too??
  9. Jennifer Ferguson Says:
  10. That was a great post! I loved it! I am also SUPER impressed you figured how to post picutres!
  11. Bonny Says:
  12. John & Jessica, you have such a beautiful little boy! I wish our boys could play together. Miss you guys! Bonny & David

Post a Comment