RSS

Cast Your Vote!!

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:

We find out Thursday if the baby is a BOY or a GIRL. What do you think it is?!

Hint: don't base your guess on the above picture because it totally came from the internet ;)

edit post

21 Responses to "Cast Your Vote!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I think it's a girl. Plus I think John needs one of those :)
  3. The Coopers Says:
  4. I think its another boy!! Yay for boys!
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Hmmm...it looks kinda like a boy but I bet it'll be a girl to wrap John around her little finger! I vote GIRL!! Whatever it is it'll be precious and we'll love it to pieces! And it'll hate the wind!

    Cheryl
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Ashlye and I think it's a boy. I wish you would have a girl because they are the awesomest! But I just see you and John with boys...

    Lisa :)
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. I am going with girl. What is my prize. Oh yeah!!! Hugs and kisses. Papa D
  11. Julie B Says:
  12. My first feeling when I saw the sonogram picture was boy, but now I'm second-guessing myself, the baby also looks like a sweet girl! So my vote is a bit androgynous... I'm no good at guessing games. Or the waiting game. I can't wait to find out what it is!!!!
    You must blog it as soon as you get home! Okay, and maybe after you call your family first...
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. I think it is a boy...always seems when you start with a boy, you keep getting them. Whatever it is, baby will be a wonderful addition to your beautiful family!

    Sarah Horn
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. We think it is another BOY!

    Can't wait to hear the results on Thursday!
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. I think it's a girl.

    Dee
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. I just pray it will be healthy and that it won't come early this time. My vote is a girl...just a feeling. But we sure do love those little boys. Granny (Sue Rolf)
  21. Christy Widener Says:
  22. I am going with boy...
  23. Seth Says:
  24. Girl!
  25. Anonymous Says:
  26. I think boy! Can't wait to hear.....

    jennifer owens
  27. Jennifer Ferguson Says:
  28. I have said for the beginning... it is SOOO a girl! :)
  29. Anonymous Says:
  30. "girl", but I'll tell you "boy" to your face so you don't freak out too much if I am right!!
  31. Anonymous Says:
  32. We vote GIRL!!
  33. Shelly Says:
  34. I think it's a girl this time. Praying for you guys and that sweet little baby.


    Shelly
  35. Anonymous Says:
  36. I am voting girl!! I need another girl so that I can pass down these clothes!!

    Angela
  37. Anonymous Says:
  38. hahaha...you crazy girl! I should have known you'd pull something like getting a sonogram off the internet! Tell Ang to keep the clothes for her 4th girl...we'll send you girlie clothes. I'm going with the girl! Find out what the sonogram is!

    Cheryl
  39. Melissa Says:
  40. I had a long discussion with Dean today in the car (since we shared a long 4 hour drive together today) and he believes he is having a baby boy (like Carson) but he's going to have a "sister", not a "brother". So he didn't help me at all!! So since he wasn't giving any information away I vote for a GIRL!! I hope she's healthy and on time, God's time!!
  41. Mia Says:
  42. I Vote Boy.

Post a Comment