RSS
John Rolf Filed Under:

A couple of nights ago before bedtime, Dean got inspired to write his own song. It's mostly gibberish, but he hits one spectacular note near the end. It's pretty awesome so watch the whole thing. The shirt pulled over his head is a nice touch too. The boy is crazy.

-John-

edit post

3 Responses to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. This is HILARIOUS...I think I'll laugh all night! He DOES have talent!! You go Dean-o!!

    Cheryl
  3. Julie B Says:
  4. Oh my GOODNESS! Well, aside from the hilarious little bit he threw in, that boy is going to be a musician!
  5. The Coopers Says:
  6. Ok that was too funny! Cameron and I watched it over and over b/c he kept saying watch Dean, watch Dean!! we loved it! very inspiring for another one I know who loves to perform with his guitar!!

Post a Comment