RSS

It gawna be fuuuun... and stuff.

John Rolf Filed Under:
I took this video of Dean in our driveway right before heading out on our beach adventure to Galveston. I thought he was pretty cute as he talked about what the beach would be like and what he would do when we got there. This was his first trip back to the Gulf since he was a baby. Around 00:30 on the video is what cracked me up.

-John-


edit post

2 Responses to "It gawna be fuuuun... and stuff."

  1. Julie B Says:
  2. Cutest little guy ever!
    (or I guess if Dean mixes up "ever" and "never" then I should say "cutest little guy never!")
    :)
  3. Lisa McElveen Says:
  4. I absolutely LOVE reading your stuff! I always have to call Ashlye over to look at the videos or I read it to her. I actually laughed so hard that I cried today!

    Lisa

Post a Comment