RSS

Icy sidewalk + Sleep deprived excited new dad = ICE DANCING

John Rolf Filed Under:
Ice Dancing


edit post

4 Responses to "Icy sidewalk + Sleep deprived excited new dad = ICE DANCING"

  1. Paul Says:
  2. Those are some sweet moves. I don't think you'll have any problems embarassing Dean in front of his buddies!
  3. John Rolf Says:
  4. For my next episode I'm gonna kick it old school with some break dancing and bring out the jam box and a piece of cardboard.
  5. Natalie Says:
  6. I just woke Brian up b/c I was laughing so hard! Now that was funny! Thanks for inviting us to read all about your little angel and to see the cute pics.
  7. Sassy Mama Jo Says:
  8. How funny! That is so cute! Congratulations guys!!!!! I am so happy for you and little Dean Maxwell!!!!!

Post a Comment