RSS

Pregnant

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
Dean got up from nap with a new look! He then came downstairs and wanted to put on my headband. Daddy grabbed the camera and interviewed him about what was going on.
Does anyone else think he somewhat resembles a tiny Richard Simmons?
Also, please inform us if you know what to do with a "hair close-in-ner".



edit post

4 Responses to "Pregnant"

  1. Andi Hawkins Says:
  2. Those are some KICKIN undies!!! LOL!!!!! Wow. I love when John says "you some peanut-jelly leakin out." That is greatness.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Okay, thank you for providing Gary & I w/ a great laugh! Just when I think his videos can't get any cuter they do. I love that kid!
  5. The Coopers Says:
  6. the boys and I loved that video! he is soooo funny and they come up with the funniest things!
  7. Julie B Says:
  8. Jessica, I love your closing line! "Welcome to my world." That was funny that he mimicked pregnancy spot on! (Because when he laid down and started screaming, it was as if was giving birth!)
    :)

Post a Comment