RSS

Baby Update - Day 5

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
First thing this morning, they wheeled me down to the neonatologist's office. They did an ultrasound to measure the baby, and check the fluid level. Little Rolf looked so cute and happy in there! His heartbeat is steady and strong.

Here are two amazing things specifically:
1. The fluid level was NORMAL. I am no longer leaking fluid so this could potentially stay constant.
2. The baby measured at about 4 lbs 15 oz. This is exactly a pound MORE than what they told us on Friday!

So awesome news this morning. We are praising God for His goodness! I will remain at the hospital until they induce me. He said it will be around the 34 week mark, which is October 10th, but not necessarily that exact day.

Update: Scheduled to induce me on Friday, October 9th.

edit post

3 Responses to "Baby Update - Day 5"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Praise God!! I am so glad to hear the good news today...makes my day! You keep resting and taking care of you and the little one so he will grow strong before his arrival. Thinking about all of you and continuing to pray for more good news! Love you!

    Aunt Cheryl
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. YEA!! God is sooo good and I am thrilled you both are doing well and hanging in there. We are praying for you all.
    Virginia and Dick Craven
  5. Jamie Mullins Says:
  6. WOW!!! That is amazing news Jess!!! God is good...love seeing tHis little miracles.

Post a Comment