RSS

Baby Update - Day 6

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
Still here in hospital-land! Everything is looking great. The nurses keep saying "that's a good looking baby!" when I am on the monitor. His heartbeat is healthy and strong. I feel like my post are the "same old thing" now with nothing changing, BUT it is a big deal that things are staying steady!

I have been blessed by all my visitors and friends doing such kind things for me. God is really showing me how much He cares about the little things through all the support. So many of you have sent emails and texts and messages and even visited and it is always just what I need when I need it. It is really keeping me sane. We appreciate your prayers and love SO MUCH. You guys are carrying us through this stressful time.

edit post

2 Responses to "Baby Update - Day 6"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I LOVE your posts even if things haven't changed because that means things are going well and I want to know that!! I wish I was closer and I'd bring the red plate for you! Stay strong and just think...one week down! Love you and lifting you up in prayer.

    Aunt Cheryl
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Jessica - you and baby rolf are in my prayers daily. Katherine is keeping me posted.Although we don't always understand we can always hold on to the truth that God is in control. Know that you have people praying for you and baby Rolf.

    Allison

Post a Comment