RSS

Drew Johnston Rolf (also: Hospital-Day 7, NICU-Day 1)

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
Drew Johnston Rolf is here!
Drew means "warrior" and Johnston is "son of John".

He was born at 11:12 this morning. He is 4 lbs 11 oz. He is breathing on his own and doing great. Mom and Dad are exhausted from a night of no sleep but we are happy that this little miracle is finally here!

He will probably stay in the NICU for three weeks unless they decide to send him home early. He has already surprised us with being so healthy for a 32 week 6 day old little guy and we expect him to keep doing great and get to come home early!

edit post

2 Responses to "Drew Johnston Rolf (also: Hospital-Day 7, NICU-Day 1)"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. You just keep surprising me!! You tell me Nov. 6th, then you go to the hospital because your water broke and you say Oct. 9th and today is Oct. 2nd. I checked the blog this morning and everything is still the same and I get a phone call from Allison asking when I was going to tell her about the new little Rolf! Well I am so thrilled! Glad to hear he's doing good and you and John are good and I'm betting Dean is anxious to see the lil guy. Congratulations and love to all of you!

    Aunt Cheryl
  3. Melanie Says:
  4. What a warrior he is!! He'll be coming home soon, Glorifying God in all the ways that prayer has been answered!

Post a Comment