RSS

NICU - Day 8

Jessica Rolf Filed Under:
Wow. The days are really running together. I'm not sure if I am coming or going most times! All I know is that I am washing my hands A LOT and getting to love on a tiny boy sometimes and a big boy other times. We are blessed with two sweet boys!

Drew is eating good today. He finished up the photo-therapy last night at midnight and his jaundice levels were back to normal this morning. They are turning down the isolette temperature and working to get him into an open crib by tonight. So if he is maintaining his temperature well, that is one of the last hurdles. I am starting to get my hopes up that he might come home early next week. He hits the 34 week mark tomorrow.

He has a little roommate now because they are so crowded in the NICU. I spoke to his roomie's momma and her little guy has been there for three months! So that really put things into perspective for me and I am grateful that we won't be spending that kind of time at the hospital.

edit post

0 Responses to "NICU - Day 8"

Post a Comment